Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What Next

Estrella War has come and gone so all my sewing projects got as close to done as possible for the war. Now I have a few other SCA events to sew for and Phoenix Comic Con as well.  Then there are the plans For next years war and at least one Sci-fi convention that I missed due to the war that I plan on going to next year.

I also am going to reconsider my Etsy Shop to kind of a craft of all trades or Cat of all Trades.  Sometimes you just make stuff to make because you like it or want to try something new. So it will sell a trove of stuff. Planning to take pictures this week and Post during the weekend. If I don't get to many distractions. 

So what can you expect. Well really the unexpected. I have a lifetime of sewing skills, making everything from Cloth baby wipes to costumes, Accessories to felt toys. Who knows what I may pull out of the depths of my memory to sell?  Maybe I'll even take some of that new hat making skill and design something.

I think I've reached the point were I just want to create to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment